Friday, February 7, 2014
Pink Monkey Overnight Oats
2 containers strawberry Chobani greek yogurt
2/3 Cup Rolled Oats
2/3 Cup Almond Milk (I used Unsweetened Vanilla)
1 small handful of White Chocolate Chips (All I had was white)
*Slivered Almonds, Optional
1. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl except for the banana (and almonds if you're going to use them)
2. Slice banana directly into the mason jars (so about 1/3 of the banana in each).
3. Top with the Oatmeal mixture
4. Leave in fridge overnight
5. Crack that baby open, top with slivered almonds and enjoy!