- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes/chilies [Mild & Drained]
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 cup dry white rice
- 2 dashes of Chipotle Tabasco
- 1 3/4 cup water
- Queso Fresco
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- Seasonings: Salt, pepper, onion powder
- Brown the turkey meat w/ salt, pepper, minced garlic, onion powder, and chipotle tabasco
- Drain the meat and return to the pan. Add water, taco seasoning, rice, and DRAINED rotel.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and cook 15-20 minutes.
- Let sit for a couple minutes to thicken.
- Dish into bowls and top with the queso fresco